Luckily I haven’t gained weight though because I’m too busy to eat. And I’ve been eating really healthy and tons of fruit.
So I feel like it makes up for my lack of working out.
Still wish I didn’t feel like a bum though
I haven’t done cardio in like 2 weeks or more. Besides horseback riding, which does get my heart up.
But I haven’t been for a run or anything.
I’ve been too busy. And when I do have time I just wanna relax for a change.
Need to get back on it though.
BUT I DON’T WANT GOOD AND I DON’T WANT GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT CAN’T SLEEP, CAN’T BREATHE WITHOUT YOU, LOVE. FRONT PORCH ONE MORE KISS..DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO ANYBODY ELSE. WHO CARES IF YOU’RE ALL I THINK ABOUT I’VE SEARCHED THE WORLD AND I KNOW NOW, IT AIN’T RIGHT IF YOU AIN’T LOST YOUR MIND. I DON’T WANT EASY. I WANT CRAZY. ARE YOU WITH ME BABY? LET’S BE CRAAAZZZZYYYYYY!!!
I gave in and made a new one.
Go follow me, now! @alyakroot
Someone just give me a break.
Like I wanna go to sleep and never wake up.
- Carbs do not make you fat.
- Nothing in moderation makes a difference to how your body looks.
- It’s ok to treat yourself!
- Your body can handle extra calories relatively frequently.
- Water has no calories.
- Sugar is not the devil.
- Pasta is not the devil.
- No food in the world is the devil because food is essential to everything in the world ever.
And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Including the little voice in your head.
[AGGRESSIVELY REJECTS ADULTHOOD]
- before running: AW YEAH LET'S DO THIS
- during running: i hate my life i hate my life my legs hurt and i can't breathe and i have 2 miles to go and this song sucks
- after running: YEAH BITCHES THAT WAS AMAZING